Love Nail Polish? This Is What Happens To Your Body 10 Hours After You Apply It On Your Nails.

Discussion in 'Health' started by Nairagist, Oct 29, 2017.

  1. Nairagist

    Nairagist Super Admin Staff Member

    Have you ever heard someone saying that nail polish can affect your body? The answer is probably no as most of us don’t know about it. Even the most health-conscious people fail to consider how nail polish is affecting their bodies. Wearing nail polish frequently and for too long doesn’t give time for nails to breathe, this can make your nails yellow. But it’s not only related to your nails, it can also affect other parts of your bodies.

    This is what the research shows and prove that nail polish can be dangerous to your body. Don’t forget to take a look at the chemicals used in it before you think of applying it.
    Researchers conducted tests on 24 women to know the signs of the toxins owned by them

    [​IMG]
    via
    The results showed that all 24 women had signs of triphenyl phosphate only a few hours after applying it on nails

    [​IMG]
    via
    Nail polish is made up of toxic chemicals that can not only damage your nails but damage your body and health too.
    [​IMG]


    Toluene is a solvent that gives nail paints its smooth finish and maintains its color but this chemical is capable of causing reproductive disorders and also affects the central nervous system. The likely consequences of this chemical are headaches, fainting, weakness, and nausea.

    [​IMG]
    via
    The likely consequences of Toluene are headaches, fainting, weakness, and nausea.

    [​IMG]
    via
    Another chemical is formaldehyde, a colorless gas that helps in keeping the polish on nails for a long time. If you have any allergies, formaldehyde can potentially cause dermatitis and chemical burns.